ad1

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Foreword...

Hey guys,

Welcome to my blog; a chronicle of my trip to Johannesburg, South Africa beginning on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 and ending in January 2011.

I couldn't be looking forward to the trip more, despite the sad events which prompted it in the first place.  My grandfather isn't doing too well, and we're not too sure what the outcome of that is going to be.  Please keep him in your prayers.

In regards to posting, I'm going to try my best to post every day, keeping you updated on events as they occur in relative real time.  I have a few planned (and unplanned, I'm sure) trips that may leave me without access to my computer and/or internet, including a trip to a game reserve (For want of a better term; a Safari, for those of you who are unfamiliar) and will update whenever possible.

On to the matter of photos.  I am bringing my DSLR camera and I will upload pictures as I go if I have the time.  Look for an album on facebook!

My flight is at 9:00 am on Tuesday, October 26th, and I will spend the next roughly 24 hours in the air before touching down at OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg on Wednesday, October 27.  That's when you can expect my next entry!  While I'm abroad, I will have my iPhone but will not be able to use it as a phone. I have skype on it and and on my laptop, so add me: sfvstyle.

Farewell my friends, until Wednesday!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment